Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Planning 2013

This last season was supposed to be the year I finally moved up to the IM distance.  I was registered for IMTX but decided to pull out after a winter of dealing with nagging run injuries.  Probably a smart decision although that thinking did not carry over to the rest of my season as I continued to race, and try and fail to train, through the ankle problems.  Finally healthy again I'm looking forward to making the jump up in distance in 2013.  Since I had already registered for IMTX but couldn't pass up the chance to race on what is apparently an amazing course in Mont Tremblant I have 2 on the schedule for 2013. 

April 21 - New Orleans 70.3
May 18 - Ironman Texas
July 20 - Xterra Mountain Championships
July 28 - Calgary 70.3
August 18 - Ironman Mont Tremblant

Not as many races as I normally do in a season but this schedule will allow me to focus instead of racing too often.  I might throw in a few local events as the season gets closer and will wait to decide late season races depending on results at the the above events. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice mix! Good luck! You should enjoy MT :)

    ReplyDelete